Passwords Incorrect

Chris Bromley cbromley at home.com
Sun Jan 7 18:51:31 UTC 1996

Hi everyone..

I have an interesting situation here...  a lot of my users are complaining of incorrect passwords.  Naturally, I thought they simply forgot them.  After I changed them myself, I found that I could not get into their mailbox either.  I also tried to remove the password to no avail..

HOWEVER, on SOME mailboxes, it worked perfectly fine.  I only have one post office.. I have checked the database and it appears good (the new system has only been fully functional for about a week now)...

I tried dearching Novell's knowledgebase, but unfortunately, there must be some technical issues at their site as I keep getting an error returned..

So.. any ideas?

Chris