Non-Novell Clients

Frank Pineau frank at pineaus.com
Thu Jul 1 12:24:52 UTC 1999

Most POP clients (such as the Agent, the email program I'm using to write
this message) can be set to leave messages on the server.  The problem is
that eventually the user's mailbox gets filled up.  With regular email
accounts that are typically limited to 5MB, this happens pretty quick.  And
of course, most ISP's don't touch users' email boxes unless asked to.
Presumably, though, as the system admin of a private system, you can set
the user's mailbox to purge at a certain limit.

FP

--
<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>
Frank Pineau  ------------>

        frank at pineaus.IHATESPAM.com
   http://bbs.industrynet.net/html/pineaus/

Use your powers for good, not for evil.  Well, you
can use them for evil if you want, but it voids
your warranty.
PGP Public Key:
http://bbs.industrynet.net/html/pineaus/fpineau.asc

No mail from web-based mail systems such as Hotmail
or Yahoo will be accepted.