GroupWise 5.x and Statistics

Todd Broomall TBroomall at wlu.edu
Thu Jul 1 14:14:41 UTC 1999

We have set up a e-mail address on our Unix box called resend at wlu.edu.
You send it a message with an a Pegasus folder attached (a .pmm file I
believe), and a script parses out all of the individual files and
resends them as the orginial message.  It also adds the subject line of
the resend at wlu.edu message and appends it to the subject line of the
resent messages.  This allows a rule to be set up to automatically move
the mail to a folder in the GroupWise account.  It's not perfect, but
it's the best we have right now.  Be sure to compress the folder first!.
 I can send you the script if you want to look at it...

Todd Broomall
Computer and Network Support
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, Va 24450
540.463.8495

>>> "Matt Vigus" <matt at cns.wits.ac.za> 07/01/99 08:29AM >>>
Perfect!

I have been asked to look at the option of migrating this university's
mail from Pegasus to GroupWise5.5.1
How are you getting the mail out of Pegasus and into GroupWise?

Thanks
Matt Vigus

>>> "Todd Broomall" <TBroomall at wlu.edu> 07/01/99 02:09PM >>>
We are in the middle of a campus wide migration from Pegasus mail to
GroupWise 5.5.1

Todd Broomall
Computer and Network Support
Washington and Lee University