ASYNC and digi-board

Robert Denbeigh denbeighr at anco.demon.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 09:42:35 UTC 1999

Does anyone know if the Pager Gateway will work with UK pagers?

>>> "Robert Levasseur" <robl at nlvmail.com> 02/07/99 18:57:45 >>>
Sure, I have an 8 port Digiboard and am using the first 5 for the Async
gateway. That leaves three left (unconfigured) for other services on
that server. Using Novell's Pager gateway and Wireless Connections
Services (came with the Pager gateway), I was able to configure the 6th
port for the Pager gateway's modem.

>>> "Bert Sinclair" <BSinclair at rmin.riss.net> 07/02 11:02 AM >>>
Hello:
Can you tell me how you have configured that port for a pager ?

Thks, keep it up folks..Great job!!!

>>> "Robert Levasseur" <robl at nlvmail.com> 07/02/99 05:53AM >>>
Ours is a NW4.11 server running the ASYNC gateway NLM with an 8 port
digiboard. It works great! I have even used one of the ports for a pager
gateway on the same server.

Rob Levasseur
Sr. Systems Programmer/Analyst  CNE
National Life of Vermont
Montpelier, VT  05604
(802) 229-3746

>>> "George Atkins" <GKA at iotadev.com> 06/30 8:02 AM >>>
For GW 5.5 on NW5:  is anybody using the async gateway with a
digi-board? I'm looking to find a possible solution to incompatabilities
of the Async gateway running on NW5. Thanks.

George Atkins