send to from word

George Nites gnites at pressco.com
Wed Jul 14 17:14:00 UTC 1999

Okay what I'm I missing here?  I'm trying to, while within Word get a MSWord97 document sent to GW as an attachment.  When in MSWord I go to, send to | mail recipient, but I keep coming up with the following error "The form required to view this message cannot be displayed" after clicking the ok button I then get the following message, "Word could not send mail because of MAPI failure: "Unspecified error" ".  Is there a version of navmapi32 that keeps doc's from getting sent over to GW??  Any thoughts/suggestions are appreciated.

TIA

George Nites --- System Administrator
Pressco Technology Inc. --- Cleveland, OH