Mass Doc Crash! <---More Info

Mark Puchalski mpuchalski at couzens.com
Thu May 13 20:44:10 UTC 1999

Ok, it seems I can do things like modify sharing in mass document operations, but what I NEED to change here are custom client and matter fields.

>>> "Doreen Mazzanti" <DMazzanti at cbjps.com> 05/13/99 03:30PM >>>
Mass doc. operations crashes when you do the search first and then try changing the properties.  I've found that if you change the default properties on that particular library first, and then do the mass document operation and re-save it works every time.  Do this by going into your Default Document Properties from the Options, Documents Setup, Properties.  Just remember to change it back because every document you save will then have those defaults.

>>> "Mark Puchalski" <mpuchalski at couzens.com> 05/13/99 02:12PM >>>
I'm trying to run a mass document operation to change the properties on some documents.  No matter how many docs I select, GW crashes with the following error:

Grpwise caused an invalid page fault in Module gwenv1.dll at 0157:10183f20.

This is GW 5.5.1.

Any ideas?

* The Sender's Mail Server is Running An Evaluation Copy of Guinevere.
* Guinevere provides antivirus protection for Groupwise.
* For more information and/or to download your own 30 day
* evaluation copy, visit http://www.indecon.com/guinevere