Setup not showing htm option

Dennis Large dennis.large at louisville.edu
Fri Oct 1 21:02:44 UTC 1999

Sorry Joe. I didn't take the time to check for other respondants before blabbing.
It's ok, really. We're all human and mistake-prone. Lift your head high as a NW admin. Helping to lead the world into the enlightened directory.

>>> "Joe Acquisto" <ACQUISTJ at lan.newpaltz.edu> 10/01/99 04:49PM >>>
Yes, yes, yes, for gosh sake, yes.  Oh, the shame of it, will it never
end?

Yeah, IE2 was installed.  Only it seems to need IE 4.x or higher to
work.

joea/

>>> "Dennis Large" <dennis.large at louisville.edu> 10/01/99 04:33PM >>>
Has IE been installed? It's required for this. At least to be installed
and removed.

>>> "Joe Acquisto" <ACQUISTJ at lan.newpaltz.edu> 09/30/99 05:16PM >>>
After reconfiguring setup to offer the options, and even running from
new sp2 patched sdd on a local HD, NT stations do not show the HTML
option at install time.  Nor does HTML support get installed on NT
stations.

Why? or, more correctly, why not?

Joe Acquisto
SUNY New Paltz