[ngw] Internet message delivery after GWIA move

Tony Vissoc tvissoc at scitexdpi.com
Tue Jul 11 13:46:03 UTC 2000

Thank you very much.  I was thinking that may be an option.

Tony

>>> mick at bsi.org.uk 07/11/00 04:10AM >>>
You need to create an addressing rule. You create these under System Operations and then activate them at the domain objects.
Here is one that I have following a move of GWIA. You may need more that one to cover all the various formats...
Search String:*@*BSI-10.GWIA
Replace With:%1 at BSI-80.GWIA

Mick.

>>> tvissoc at scitexdpi.com 10/07/00 20:41:27 >>>
Hello all.

I successfully moved my GWIA to a secondary domain.  As expected, messages received from the internet prior to the move cannot be replied to with out modification of the address.  Because the GWIA resides under a different domain, the message cannot be routed.  SO......is there a way to provide routing for these messages?  Is there a way I can create some type of alias that will route the message to the GWIA for delivery?

Thanks,

Tony Vissoc

This email may contain confidential information and/or copyright
material.  This email is intended for the use of the addressee only.
Any unauthorised use may be unlawful.  If you receive this email
by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the
reply facility in your email software.

Thank you for your cooperation.