Vedr.: Re: [ngw] Turning off header when printing

Poul Lausen PLA at ekj.dk
Wed Jul 12 06:21:06 UTC 2000

It's not what I se in my GW 5.5.2. But: An other way to turn off the header is described in TID10012177. This will work for GW5.1, GW5.2 and GW5.5 - and you can use ZENworks to do the job.

Rgds.
poul

>>> possumjohn at sostar.net 11-07-00 21:55 >>>
I can't seem to find what you describe.  Is it the same in GW 5.2.5?  What I do see in the dialog box is:

Copy (disabled)
Print
Find Text
View Item >