[ngw] Betr.: [ngw] CLI Restore utility for 5.5

Mick Davey mick at bsi.org.uk
Tue Jul 25 13:15:04 UTC 2000

Thanks! That's the one. Spent a fruitless hour searching Novell this
morning - even did a wildcard gw* search and it didn't find this....

Thanks again,
Mick.

>>> GOE at dcmr.nl 25/07/00 12:59:41 >>>
Hi Mick,

You should check the link  hereunder, perhaps this is the one you
meant.

This info come from  techinfo at support.novell.com
You can subscribe at :  http://support.novell.com/products/gw55/

2 new update(s) on 26Jun2000.

GroupWise 5.5x Item Restore Utility
http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/tidfinder.cgi?2956989

Greating,
Joyce

>>> "Mick Davey" <mick at bsi.org.uk> 25-07-00 13:04 >>>
Hi,
I saw a CLI utility demo by Novell at Brainshare UK that restored
individual items to a users mailbox from a backup of the PO. We were
told that it was intended to be part of a pack - backup/restore but
the
product manager decided to leave out the backup bit. Development on
the
restore portion had stopped at CLI since development was now working
on
the TSA for Bulletproof. We were also told that it is available but
what
it is called and where it is he didn't know. (we had already given him
bit of a rough time!)

Well, here's the question: Does anyone know where I can find it?

TIA
Mick.

Mick Davey
Snr Infrastructure Engineer
British Standards Institution
mick at bsi.org.uk
+44 (0)20 8996 7868
This email may contain confidential information and/or copyright
material.  This email is intended for the use of the addressee only.
Any unauthorised use may be unlawful.  If you receive this email
by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the
reply facility in your email software.

Thank you for your cooperation.