[ngw] HTML and GW55EP

Mark Puchalski mpuchalski at couzens.com
Mon Jun 12 17:20:18 UTC 2000

I'm on 5.5.3, and that's always worked for me.

>>> KC.Wise at hsc.utah.edu 6/12/2000 12:45:39 PM >>>
IE was installed before GW 5.5.3.1 and I made sure I put a check in the "internet Browser Mail Integration" when doing the install for GroupWise.  I guess I could try to re-install the software.
Any other ideas?

Thank you for the help.
KC Wise

>>> Mark Puchalski <mpuchalski at couzens.com> 06/12/00 10:38AM >>>
Did you install IE before or after the GW client? It needs to be there before you go the GW client, otherwise GW will not install the HTML C3PO.

Since IE is there now, try reinstalling the GW client. You can see if the HTML C3PO is installed by looking in Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs.

>>> KC.Wise at hsc.utah.edu 6/12/2000 12:14:51 PM >>>
I have IE version 5.0 on the MetaFrame Servers.

KC
>>> Dennis Large < dennis.large at louisville.edu> 06/12/00 10:27AM >>>
It needs an updated IE installed.

>>> KC.Wise at hsc.utah.edu 06/12/00 11:48AM >>>
I've got a MetaFrame server that keeps getting this error message when the body is HTML.

<<This message is in HTML format but your computer is not set up to display it in GroupWise automatically. Click File > Attachments > View to see the >>

How do I get it to show the HIML? My PC shows it just fine and I didn't have to configure anything.
Any ideas????

Thanks,
KC Wise

This message is a private communication.  If you are not the intended
to others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying
to this message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.