User db in Store Catalog not in Address Book

Mary Van Engelen maryve1 at starpower.net
Mon Jun 26 20:43:31 UTC 2000

I'm getting the error message "Problem 23 - Database userxxx.db in Store
Catalog but not in Address Book" for 39 user dbs. I have confirmed that
these are for folks that have left and have been deleted from NDS and GW,
but their user dbs are still in the directory. This group of error messages
is followed by a group of this error message: "Problem 49- Unrecorgnized
userdb USERXXX.DB" with the note "the timestamp on this file is recent, and
may reflect a temporary mismatch between the file system and the
databases."  This has been going on for several weeks.

TID 10010557 (and a couple of others) says to do a structural rebuild on
the database that is giving the error.  I assume they are talking about the
PO db  and not the user db?

The question is:  Should I deleted the user dbs before doing the structural
rebuild?  Or, will those dbs be removed, as well as the references to them,
by doing the structural rebuild?

TIA

Mary Van Engelen
Network Manager