[ngw] W32/BadTrans.B-mm

Charles Nguyen-Huu Charlesn at groupwisesolutions.com
Mon Dec 3 19:55:45 UTC 2001

You may want to try the latest AV and eSecurity solution for GroupWise called GWAVA... it's actually the latest evolution of Guinevere and MTASieve: http://www.groupwisesolutions.com/gwava or call for a trial version: 1-866-497-0101.

It can scan, block, filter GroupWise messages at the MTA level.

Charles Nguyen-Huu

>>> maryve1 at starpower.net 11/29/01 09:58P >>>
Has anyone using Webshield been able to block these things?  We finally got
updated signatures and it seems to be detecting it through virus scanning
now, but I've been trying to block the attachments by extensions (scr and
pif and the combined extensions) and nothing's getting caught.

Mary