[ngw] Retrieving message from WebAccess timeout

Ted Christopher Ted.Christopher at tlc.state.tx.us
Mon Dec 3 23:18:12 UTC 2001

Nope, that timeout is deadly. I tell users to cut and paste the message from another application (like Notepad) if it's going to take longer than the timeout to type it.

>>> clynch at tams.iit.edu 12/03/01 04:18PM >>>
It had to happen:

One of my users was composing a mail message and went over the timeout limit.  The user then tried to send the message and was not allowed to, cancelled the error page and subsequently lost the contents of the mail message!  Any chance of getting back to the message the user was trying to send?

Thanks.