Resource names on delivery to external sites

John Whitehorn John.Whitehorn at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Dec 4 08:17:00 UTC 2001

We have a number of e-mail systems on campus that are not GroupWise (sad I know), based on a number of platforms, so we have a campus mail relay system above all these, including GroupWise. So I direct all GroupWise outgoing mail to this. Several people complain that wen they receive a message from a GroupWise Resource, it comes from "Resourcename Resourcename", so good they named it twice! is there any way to configure GroupWise to only send it once, I have configured addressing as username@, the campus mail relay changes these to first.last or whatever is registered for that user.

   John

John Whitehorn
Academic Computing Services
Information Services Directorate