POA Shutsdown

Slava Madrit smadrit at salans.com
Tue Dec 4 21:56:40 UTC 2001

We had to roll back to GW 6.0 after applying sp1 to resolve poa and gwia abends.  Now that we are back on 6.0 our POA is shutting itself down automatically in the middle of the night. If we try to start it again it abends.  We have rebuilt the wphost.db and we have renamed the WPCSIN and WPCSOUT folders every time before we reboot the server.  Is anybody else having this problem or been able to resolve it. Or maybe give me an idea of what I am missing.  Thanks in advance.

We are on Netware 5.0 sp6a by the way.

Slava Madrit
Global Network Manager
Salans Hertzfeld & Heilbronn
smadrit at salans.com
212.632.8311

privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
is prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail or by telephone (212-632-5500)
and delete and destroy all copies of the material, including all
copies stored in the recipient's computer, printed or saved to disk.