[ngw] help with Unsubscribe

Tony Vissoc tvissoc at scitexdpi.com
Wed Dec 5 21:58:10 UTC 2001

This may seem obvious, but make sure you're unsubscribing the
"subscribed" address..

Tony

>>> gjcavana at katun.com 12/04/01 08:38AM >>>
Can anyone help me unsubscribe to this list. I have sent mail to
ngw-unsubscribe at ngwlist.com to no avail, I have visited the
e-mail address to unsubscribe again to no avail, and have written to
ngw-owner at ngwlist.com asking to be removed. Nothing seems to work. I
actually think this list is great but tried to unsubscribe when I went
on vacation only to return and find my mailbox filled with posts. Now it
is bugging me that I can't unsubscribe. Any administrators reading
this?
Thanks for the help

Gordon J. Cavanagh
PC/LAN Analyst
Katun Corporation NADC
gjcavana at katun.com

the system manager.

Visit http://www.concentrico.net for GroupWise, NDS, or DirXML
development needs and product information.