[ngw] GroupWise E-mail question

Joe Acquisto ACQUISTJ at lan.newpaltz.edu
Thu Dec 6 20:05:13 UTC 2001

Have them grant you proxy rights.

Joe Acquisto
SUNY New Paltz
845-257-3134 (V)
845-257-6900 (F)
Is a Patriot one who acts in fear to preserve his Country?
Or one who acts, at risk,  to extend his ideals to all?

>>> David Seuferer <SEUFERER at alan.ameslab.gov> 12/06/01 02:44PM >>>
Hello,
     Is there a way for the administrator to add a rule to a person's
GroupWise account without having to go to the user and do it?
I need to add a forwarding rule to 19 people and I'd like to do it
from my PC and not walk all over the complex.  TIA!

David Seuferer, CNE
Ames Laboratory
Information Systems
seuferer at ameslab.gov
fax: (515) 294-5638
phone: (515) 294-6053

"War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would
devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor
the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory.  I love
only
that which they defend..."
                                          Faramir, "The Two Towers"

Visit http://www.concentrico.net for GroupWise, NDS, or DirXML
development needs and product information.