[ngw] GroupWise 6 Upgrade Guide

Charles Nguyen-Huu Charlesn at groupwisesolutions.com
Thu Dec 6 20:35:56 UTC 2001

The GW6 Upgrade Guide describes the upgrade process step-by-step and covers much more as these facts were collected from actual installation experiences. Definitely a "two-thumbs up".

Charles Nguyen-Huu

>>> EMAIL at co.pierce.wa.us 12/06/01 02:50P >>>
Danita,

Can you give me an idea of what the benefit is of purchasing your GroupWise 6 Upgrade Guide versus the GroupWise 6 documentation Novell has provided via their web site?  Just need something to justify the cost to my manager.  I am interested in the documentation on using WebAccess 6 against 5.5x POAs.  Is there anything else in your documentation that I won't find in Novell's documentation?

Thanks,

Rochelle A. Adsitt
Pierce County Information Services