[ngw] Virus Blocking

Chad Leeper chad at Capitalcityfruit.com
Thu Dec 6 21:21:24 UTC 2001

I have the same problem.  If I use Norton I don't have a problem.

Any Ideas????

>>> MBarham at hnncsb.org 12/6/01 9:54:45 AM >>>
I enable this in Guinevere and it blocks everything that has an attachment....Including .doc and .xls files.   Im using DOS based Inoculan to scan with.  Any ideas?

[Confidentiality Notice]
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
received this transmission in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
or by telephone (515-981-5111) and delete and destroy all copies of the
material, including all copies stored in the recipient's computer, printed or
saved to disk.