[ngw] GroupWise 6 Upgrade Guide

Simon Shilton Simon.Shilton at hepworth-acoustics.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 21:25:10 UTC 2001

I'll back this up, really useful.

I ran into a problem with my domain db not updating properly first time
and the guide helped keep me in control, for that it was priceless.

it's real world, easy reading, most definietely unlike the docs.

I was so impressed I just got the DMS guide :-)

Simon

>>> Charlesn at groupwisesolutions.com 12/06/01 20:39 PM >>>
The GW6 Upgrade Guide describes the upgrade process step-by-step and
covers much more as these facts were collected from actual installation
experiences. Definitely a "two-thumbs up".

Charles Nguyen-Huu

>>> EMAIL at co.pierce.wa.us 12/06/01 02:50P >>>
Danita,

Can you give me an idea of what the benefit is of purchasing your
GroupWise 6 Upgrade Guide versus the GroupWise 6 documentation Novell
has provided via their web site?  Just need something to justify the
cost to my manager.  I am interested in the documentation on using
WebAccess 6 against 5.5x POAs.  Is there anything else in your
documentation that I won't find in Novell's documentation?

Thanks,

Rochelle A. Adsitt
Pierce County Information Services

Visit http://www.concentrico.net for GroupWise, NDS, or DirXML
development needs and product information.