Re: [ngw] Rép. : [ngw] Outlook to GroupWise

Mick Davey Mick.Davey at bsiamericas.com
Fri Dec 7 16:34:39 UTC 2001

That's the baby! Thanks Arnauld.

>>> arnaud at dartmouth.ccfne.ns.ca 12/7/2001 9:45:57 AM >>>
You can convert them with UniAccess from comaxis

http://www.comaxis.com/ua.htm

It works fine.  We switched last summer from Outlook to GW6.  No problem.

Arnaud

Arnaud Goupillière
Administrateur Réseaux
Collège de l'Acadie
CNE, MCSE+I

``Le savoir est une constatation sophistiquée de l'ignorance``
Karl Popper
>>> Mick.Davey at bsiamericas.com 07/12/01  10:43 >>>
Hi all,
I've just taken over an exchange/outlook system (:-o), and will be moving them (approx 100 users) to GroupWise - 55EPSP3a. The question is:

What is possible to do with their address books and diaries? Any pointers would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Mick.