[ngw] Internet Explorer

Dennis Large dennis.large at louisville.edu
Mon Dec 10 19:48:39 UTC 2001

If it's still available, get the IEAK admin kit for that version, and that will let you build a complete set of whatever you specify. You'll need to do the building on a connected box to get the downloads.

>>> DRodriguez at counciltravel.com 12/10/01 02:35PM >>>
I need to abe able to install it without Internet connection at all, like when you are installing an appliaction from CD.

 Douglas Rodriguez
Technical Support @ CT

>>> Holly.Newman at KJMAIL.COM 12/10/01 02:30PM >>>
1) When you run the IE5Setup.exe, I believe that somewhere along the line you have a choice to install it now (which goes out to the website), or grab the files so you can install it later.  I could be wrong.

>>> DRodriguez at counciltravel.com 12/10/01 11:18AM >>>
1-I would like to know where can I download the full Internet Explorer 5.5
Service Pack 2 browser and not only the ie5setup.exe. We need to run IE 5.5 SP2 installation on some computers that right now don't have internet connection but will soon get it.

2-Does anybody know the fix to IE 5.5 SP2 not able to access secure web sites. We tried microsoft repair tool for IE, but in some cases still don't fix the problem.

Thank you

 Douglas Rodriguez
Technical Support @ CT