GW and memory usage

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Tue Dec 11 12:06:13 UTC 2001

We have a server that freezes once a week and it seems to be happening after the backup. It is not abending. I've applied all new patches to both server OS, backup Apps and hardware, still the problem exists.  What i've noticed however is that GWIA stops working (the processing bar).  What I need to know is does anyone know which memory pools GW works in and how much memory does each GW nlm consume.  Is there a web page or TID with this information.
We are tracking memory usage and all looks fine so far (day two).

Thanks

Jon L. Miller, MCNE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby