GroupWise to Outlook to Help Desk Software

William Holman William.Holman at co.sherburne.mn.us
Tue Dec 11 14:03:38 UTC 2001

Has anyone ever heard of setting up a profile in the Microsoft Mail in order to get it to send messages through to 3rd party Help Desk software?
We have help desk software called Clientele and they want it to be able to send and receive from GroupWise, but the program was written for Outlook.
Does anyone know how to set up the Profiles so they can talk to this software?
I know it's a long shot, but I am out of ideas, tried configuring it for days now with no luck. It'll log into GW but won't download the messages.

TIA.
William