Free iFolder demo site

Richard Bliss rabliss at novell.com
Wed Dec 12 03:02:19 UTC 2001

Since I'm in marketing mode, I thougt I would share this as well. The
iFolder product that shipped last month with NetWare 6 can be used free
at ifolderdemo.novell.com. This gives you a place to store up to 10 Mb
of data for free. The client software means that your files are all
automatically backed up where ever you go and can be accessed via the
web or your desktop.

Morris Blackham and I have been discussing a way to use iFolder to
provide a place for this list to post documents that could then be
accessed by anyone. We might put the iFolder link on the at
www.ngwlist.com, but haven't talked to Trevor about it. iFolder
stores the files on a central server, so even if NGW were to go down,
the files would all still be accessible through ifolderdemo.novell.com.

Again, let me know what you think and I promise to stop with the
marketing speak.

Richard A. Bliss
Manager, Product Marketing
Collaboration
Novell, Inc. Leading Provider of Net Services Software