[ngw] Free iFolder demo site

Joe Acquisto ACQUISTJ at lan.newpaltz.edu
Wed Dec 12 17:10:22 UTC 2001

BE 9.0 was supposed to be out in September.  Yes, apparently it presents
a problem.

Maybe Tapeware is worth a look.

>>> "Tarik Williams" <tarik at gonzaga.org> 12/12/01 11:31AM >>>
I'm anxiously waiting to use iFolder and Portal Services on 5.1
production servers - but I need BackupExec to hurry up and come out
with
BE 9.0 so we can upgrade from BE 8.5, because BE 9.0 is what will
support backup of eDir 8.5, which is what most of these products
require
(or LDAP v3, and I'd rather stick with one product, so I'm wait to use
eDir). Quarter 1 of 2002 is the current projected release date of BE
9.0, so I anxiously await, looking longingly at the red boxes sitting
on
my shelf.

>>> dennis.large at louisville.edu 07:06:08 Wednesday, December 12, 2001
>>>
>I've been mooching off of ifolderdemo for a while now - Excellent
>product. Looking forward to getting 6.0 and our own ifolders set up.

Hey Brian, iFolder runs on 5.1. What are you waiting for?

Visit http://www.concentrico.net for GroupWise, NDS, or DirXML
development needs and product information.