[ngw] HTML messages causes GRPWISE.EXE error

Kathleen Peters Kpeters at waukesha.tec.wi.us
Wed Dec 12 18:44:22 UTC 2001

Yes,
We had some issues with this.  Users were able to open one HTML formatted e-mail and then if they tried another or even the same mail, Grpwise would GPF.  This would happen on W2K wks with 4.8.1 client.  We had to remove W2K service pack2 and then all was well.
Kathy

>>> Charlesn at groupwisesolutions.com 12/12/01 12:01PM >>>
We currently experiencing some problems with some GroupWise clients crashing when opening HTML emails... We have GW6 and are fully patched. BTW, the default setting to send emails is set to plain text.

Has anybody experienced this?

Charles Nguyen-Huu