GW 5.2 upgrade to GW 6

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Thu Dec 13 03:24:11 UTC 2001

Question, there is a problem with the existing GW system where we cannot do any maintenance, rebuild database repair, etc to the existing system (GW5.2).  I'm having the users export (data and address books)  whatever they can out of the existing system and I want to be able to import it into the new GW6 system (actually moving from NW4.2 to NW6 also).  Does anyone see any problem with this?

Thanks

Jon L. Miller, MCNE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby