[ngw] Folder siplay prob

Danita Zanre danita at caledonia.net
Thu Dec 13 14:38:24 UTC 2001

I've had this happen to me in all versions of GW since 5.2.  Just when I
think they've fixed it, I will notice it again.  That said, haven't
noticed it in GW6SP1 yet.

Danita

>>> gjohnson at vh.vccs.edu 12/13/2001 6:54:39 AM >>>
Anyone know how to fix this problem?
I have several rules to move received mail into folders.  When I see
the new mail icon beside, say the NGW folder, I click the folder and the
top most unread email is not visible unless I scroll up.  It is always
just one email that isn't shown.
It only happens on folders that are sorted descending on date but not
on all folders that are sorted this way.  Resorting doesn't help.
Select first unread item is checked.
WS is Win2k with GW 5.5.4 C/S to a 5.5.4 back-end.

Visit http://www.concentrico.net for GroupWise, NDS, or DirXML
development needs and product information.