[ngw] High Utilization on GW Server

Michael Herzlich Mherzli at zlbplasma.com
Thu Dec 13 18:48:37 UTC 2001

You can use nal to do this.  You can create an object and under the application files tab delete the dll and another line to copy the dll down with an extension of bak.

Mike

>>> maryve1 at starpower.net 12/13/01 12:49PM >>>
What I'm trying to do is rename the dll to bak. I don't want to push down a
beta dll.  I created a simple bat file to rename the dll, as follows:
      ren c:\windows\system\nwws2nds.dll c:\windows\system\nwws2nds.bak

I'm trying to figure out how to run that bat file using NAL or, more to the
point, to push down a renaming of the file. I've tried running the bat
through the login script, but the dll is already loaded by the time the bat
file runs and the same thing is happening when I push it down using NAL.

Is there another approach?

Mary