[ngw] Anyone using MTASieve with Norton AV Corporate..

Martha Lederer MJL at crs.loc.gov
Thu Dec 13 21:55:05 UTC 2001

I haven't been able to get GWAVA to work with NAV CE.  I get a message when loading GWAVA "Could not allocate permanent directory handle, virus scanning will be unreliable".  GWAVA won't do the virus scanning part.  Haven't heard anything from their tech support.  Any ideas?

Martha

>>> Charlesn at groupwisesolutions.com 12/12/01 12:18:14 PM >>>
You may want to upgrade to GWAVA... Works great with NAV.

Check it out: http://www.groupwisesolutions.com/gwava

Charles Nguyen-Huu
>>> erusso at bergersingerman.com 12/11/01 03:11P >>>
Can't seem to get an answer from Sieve guys on how to configure for attachment scanning.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thx