[ngw] ArcServe

Mark Nielsen manielse at advo.com
Fri Dec 14 15:57:00 UTC 2001

Glad to hear you left at the right time Chris! Cheyenne had a great product but like everything else CAI touches, well.....

Mark Nielsen
Sr. Network & Services Engineer
GroupWare Services, ADVO Inc.
manielse at advo.com

>>> cbromley at home.com 12/13/01 07:52PM >>>

You know, I used to work for Cheyenne, until about six months or so after they were bought out by CAI... I wasn't fond of CAI's policies, or where they were going with support, and left...  So, I am very familiar with AS 6.0 - and if anyone happens to need some assistance, let me know and I will do what I can.

Currently, at work, i use AS6 and am very seriously considering switching to another product.. but my extensive AS6 knowledge is keeping me there so far.. (plus it helps to be able to walk into the building to get support if I really need it)...

Chris