[ngw] Off Topic (but not really)

Dondi Williams Donwil at mgc-mbc.com
Fri Dec 14 19:25:51 UTC 2001

FINALLY, marketing from Novell!!!!!

Can this be considered marketing since it is not widely or publicly known ?

Lets spread the word/site around.

>>> trodgers at ducks.org 12/14/01 12:00PM >>>

I thought there was going to be some good marketing from Novell on TV, but I haven't seen anything since the "firefly" commercial (or lightening bug as we call them down South).

TR

>>> G.Ross at ccw.gov.uk 12/14/01 10:41AM >>>
What's this, an agressive marking campaign from Novell.... I thought I'd
never live to see it.

GTG

>>> trodgers at ducks.org 14/12/2001 13:48:54 >>>
Anyone seen this site?  I was meeting with my Novell rep. yesterday and
she mentioned this to me.

www.whytheylie.com

Todd Rodgers
CCNA, MCSE, CNA-4, Groupwise CNA-5, CCA
Manager of Network Operations
trodgers at ducks.org
Ducks Unlimited, Inc.
901-758-3888

This message was sent using GroupWise 5.5, Superior, Collaborative,
Messaging from Novell - The e-Directory people