[ngw] Off Topic (but not really)

E-Mail Administrator EMAIL at co.pierce.wa.us
Mon Dec 17 19:36:10 UTC 2001

Wouldn't that number for GroupWise be the total for the entire history of GroupWise?  (and try comparing that Outlook's entire history of security problems)

Rochelle

>>> G.Ross at ccw.gov.uk 12/15/2001 12:40:05 am >>>
Number of security problems with Novell GroupWise over the past year or
so: 2
Number of security problems with Outlook over the past year or so: Lost
count.

Maybe there's light at the end of the tunnel...

GTG

>>> EMAIL at co.pierce.wa.us 12/14/01 07:06pm >>>
As long as Microsoft keeps up its sloppy practices, Novell may never
have to do any more marketing.  Have you seen this one?

http://www.infoworld.com/articles/hn/xml/01/12/07/011207hnoutlookhole.xml

I thought it was pretty hysterical.

Rochelle A. Adsitt
Pierce County Information Services

>>> G.Ross at ccw.gov.uk 12/14/2001 8:41:52 am >>>
What's this, an agressive marking campaign from Novell.... I thought
I'd
never live to see it.

GTG

>>> trodgers at ducks.org 14/12/2001 13:48:54 >>>
Anyone seen this site?  I was meeting with my Novell rep. yesterday
and
she mentioned this to me.

www.whytheylie.com

_____________________________________
Todd Rodgers
CCNA, MCSE, CNA-4, Groupwise CNA-5, CCA
Manager of Network Operations
trodgers at ducks.org
Ducks Unlimited, Inc.
901-758-3888

This message was sent using GroupWise 5.5, Superior, Collaborative,
Messaging from Novell - The e-Directory people

Visit http://www.concentrico.net for GroupWise, NDS, or DirXML
development needs and product information.