[ngw] McAfee NetShield Users

Gordon Ross G.Ross at ccw.gov.uk
Tue Dec 18 08:12:25 UTC 2001

I don't think you can. McAfees Netware server management tools aren't
very good. I'd like to set-up network wide policies for scanning, but
can't. It's a pain, but at least it doesn't abend my server every five
minues..

GTG

>>> DRodriguez at counciltravel.com 17/12/2001 23:44:27 >>>
Does anybody know how to automate, Netshield 4.5 virus definition
update automatic process into multiple remote servers from one
location.
I have to setup the automatic virus definition update process to about
80 remote servers, but it seems to be very time consuming to do it one
by one through McAfee Netware Console.
Here is another one. How do you quickly effectively deploy a new virus
definition update to multiple remote servers?
Since we are new using McAfee Any information that you will provide
will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

 Douglas Rodriguez
Technical Support @ CT

Visit http://www.concentrico.net for GroupWise, NDS, or DirXML
development needs and product information.