[ngw] GWIA blocking

Eric Toll etoll at syracusesupply.com
Tue Dec 18 13:32:50 UTC 2001

post one of the MIME.822 files where this happens...

>>> Holly.Newman at KJMAIL.COM 12/17/01 05:43PM >>>
But if I block the prodigy.net.mx domain at the GWIA, shouldn't it stop
the mail regardless of the user ID?

>>> maryve1 at starpower.net 12/17/01 02:32PM >>>
That may be a null character in there.
This same group was hounding our webmaster account.  But, I did the
blocking at Webshield instead of GWIA.  We weren't getting the "I ",
just
the null character.

Mary