[ngw] Encryption

Roger Bayne RBayne at uc.syr.edu
Tue Dec 18 16:15:07 UTC 2001

Mark,
I agree with Mark, this is what I do
Can I ride off of this and ask if you have any problems importing it into your clients. I have 2 users with Win98 and it just locks up the GW client when I try to import the Cert.

Roger L. Bayne, CNE, CNA
Computer Consultant II
Syracuse University-SUCE
rbayne at uc.syr.edu
Ph.315.443.2120
Fax 443-5614
Christmas gives us the meaning for Easter

>>> MBarham at hnncsb.org 12/18/01 11:09:11 AM >>>
Groupwise has it built in to the client.  I use the Nvoell Certificate server as my own CA and generate my own certs for people that need them.

Mark Barham, CNE
Senior Systems Engineer
Hampton-Newport News CSB
757 245-0217 X1351
mbarham at hnncsb.org

>>> G.Ross at ccw.gov.uk 12/18/2001 11:05:45 AM >>>
Er, doesn't GW6 have this built in ? (Not tried it...)

GTG

>>> Mherzli at zlbplasma.com 18/12/2001 14:49:22 >>>
I see that PGP has no support for GroupWise per the McAfee web site.
What tools are people using for basic email encryption?

Mike

Michael Herzlich
Information Technology
561-912-3039
mherzli at zlbplasma.com

This e-mail transmission is protected by the electronic communications
privacy act, 18 U.S.C. 2510, et seq.  This message and any attachments
are confidential and contain proprietary content intended only for the
designated recipient(s).  Any duplication and/or distribution of this
transmission, in any form or part, without the written consent of the
sender is hereby prohibited.  These confidentiality protections shall
apply even if you have received this transmission in error, in which
case you must disregard its contents and destroy it, and please notify
the sender of the mistake.

Visit http://www.concentrico.net for GroupWise, NDS, or DirXML
development needs and product information.