[ngw] GWAVA

Ted Christopher Ted.Christopher at tlc.state.tx.us
Tue Dec 18 17:20:55 UTC 2001

I don't think there's a way to do that internally, other than using backups. Externally, there's a TID on Novell's site on how to capture internet mail.

Also, I think Guinevere can capture internet messages as well, if GWAVA can't.

Even if GWAVA can, it wouldn't capture messages within the post office, only mail sent/received outside the post office.

>>> MBarham at hnncsb.org 12/18/2001 11:11:46 AM >>>
A copy of every message that comes to your domain?  Wow!  My users would freak out over that.

>>> rlevasseur at nationallife.com 12/18/2001 12:03:56 PM >>>
So, to you who have installed GWAVA, what do you think of it? I have been tasked with finding a way to capture a copy of every message (internal and external) that arrives in a user's mailbox (for SEC compliance reasons). Would GWAVA be able to provide this solution for me?

Rob Levasseur
Sr. Systems Analyst, CNE, MCP
National Life of Vermont
1 National Life Dr.