[ngw] Login Script

Chad Leeper chad at Capitalcityfruit.com
Tue Dec 18 20:25:28 UTC 2001

Use Zenworks for that task.  The starter pack is free and will be able to launch a program at user login.

>>> DRodriguez at counciltravel.com 12/18/01 11:47:08 AM >>>
meaning one time thing.

Douglas Rodriguez
Technical Support @ CT

>>> MBarham at hnncsb.org 12/18/01 12:37PM >>>
Only once meaning a one time thing, or once at every login?

>>> DRodriguez at counciltravel.com 12/18/2001 12:38:54 PM >>>
Does anybody know how can I setup my container login script to run a program only once at users logins?
What command can I use for the above task?

Thank you

Douglas Rodriguez
Technical Support @ CT

[Confidentiality Notice]
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
received this transmission in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
or by telephone (515-981-5111) and delete and destroy all copies of the
material, including all copies stored in the recipient's computer, printed or
saved to disk.