[ngw] Off Topic (but not really)

Todd Rodgers trodgers at ducks.org
Wed Dec 19 14:07:42 UTC 2001

We get to say that weekly!

>>> janefox at mail.bascom.wisc.edu 12/19/01 08:04AM >>>
When someone mentions virus infestation, you may want to say something
like, "Because we use GroupWise (and whatever protection like
Guinevere that you have), our users were not hurt by that virus."

>>> trodgers at ducks.org 12/19/01 7:44:11 AM >>>
Same here!   When someone calls us about a virus and if it took down
our system, we say "What virus?   We haven't gotten any
viruses"....our only exposure to viruses is what we read on the web!

>>> G.Ross at ccw.gov.uk 12/19/01 07:41AM >>>
My boss has be gloating recently, because our e-mail system hasn't
been
down at all with viruses, yet everyone else seems to have to take
down
their system for a day or so to "clean-up" after viruses.

GTG

>>> trodgers at ducks.org 19/12/2001 13:08:27 >>>
I'll take security over functionality any day of the week.  What
good
is functionality if you are down most of the time trying to clean
viruses off of an Exchange server?

Visit http://www.concentrico.net for GroupWise, NDS, or DirXML
development needs and product information.