[ngw] Fwd: Why They Lie

Derek G. Schostag dschostag at lindquist.com
Wed Dec 19 18:29:17 UTC 2001

I recieved this as well, however I'm not impressed.  Why is Novell resorting to such childish behavior?  Don't get me wrong, I love Novell products and defend them every chance I get, but this seems a bit over the top.  Not very professional.

Network Administrator
Lindquist & Vennum P.L.L.P.

>>> Eric at sentgroup.com 12/19/2001 12:23:59 PM >>>
Anyone else receive the attached?  Finally, something assertive . . . Now they just have to figure out how to clue in the decision-makers (the non-tech people who watch M$ TV ads and read M$ ads in mainstream publications)

Eric

PS - I know, the contents of this message are obviously not confidential even though the disclaimer thing says they are :0)

Please note that the contents of this message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged. The contents herein are solely for the use of the intended recipient and access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer.   Thank you.

Please review other disclosure information at http://www.sentgroup.com/disc.html