GW6 Webaccess on Apache / Tomcat

Mike Brady mbrady at precisionair.com
Thu Dec 20 14:45:38 UTC 2001

Hi folks, I followed TID10065572 on setting up Webaccess on Tomcat and
Apache (using Netware 6).  I followed the instruction exactly, but it is
not working.  I get an error screen when trying to access the servlet.
Here is the exact error "File does not exist: login.httCannot load file:
login.htt."  If I check my webaccess logs, I see this:
9:32:00, <TPLT>, -, ERROR, -, Exception encountered compiling template:
//Midlandfs2/tomcat/33/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/com/novell/webaccess/templates/frames/login.htt
9:32:00, <MERGE>, -, INFO, -, Cannot load file: login.htt.

I verified that the directory exists, and that the login.htt template
is there.  Not sure where to go next.  Thanks for any help.

Mike