[ngw] Palm sync with Groupwise

Pascal Bellerose pascal_bellerose at rolland.ca
Thu Dec 27 18:08:27 UTC 2001

OH Grrrreat!... I tried the shareware version of Toffa's SyncWise and it has more flexibility than Puma can give and all the alarms and recursive items are synching well.
We just bought these licenses of Intellisync and now I find out it does'nt work...  I wonder if I can get a refund for that kind of problem...

Pascal Bellerose
Responsable exploitation de site TI/IT site manager
ext: 8507
pascal_bellerose at rolland.ca

Fibres Breakey, division de Rolland inc.
739, St-Augustin
Breakeyville, Qc., Can.
G0S 1E2
(418) 832-6115  (ext:8500)

>>> christian.tauber at cjt.de 12/27/01 11:20am >>>

Pascal,

I use SyncWise by Toffa Ltd. - I haven't lost any items so far :-) - http://www.toffa.com/

Kind regards

Christian Tauber
cjt Systemsoftware AG
Am See 14a
76297 Stutensee

Phone: +49-7244-734111
FAX  : +49-7244-734120
eMail: christian.tauber at cjt.de

>>> pascal_bellerose at rolland.ca 27.12.2001 17:07:24 >>>

Anyone knows a software that sync a Palm with Groupwise EP5.5 Calendar without losing alarms and recursive items?

I tried Intellisync Enterprise ed. 5 and I lose alarms and recursive items.  Maybe it'S something I'm doing wrong...

need help here...
thanks in advance