Blackberry on Cingular network

Mark Puchalski Mark.Puchalski at Couzens.com
Thu Dec 27 21:44:42 UTC 2001

Is anyone succesfully using a Blackberry on the Cingular wireless network?

I have a client who's interested in it (not in using the Motient network due to a slightly higher cost).  From what I understand, Cingular does not have a provision for POP3 or IMAP access to e-mail.  They recommend forwarding, but since my client is using GW 5.5, messages will forward as attachments, which won't work.

If you have come up with a solution for this using the Cingular network please let me know.

Thanks.

This message is a private communication.  If you are not the intended
to others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying
to this message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.