[ngw] Web Access 6.0 Installation

Holly Newman Holly.Newman at KJMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 28 21:03:57 UTC 2001

Assuming you are doing a fresh install and using this server only for GW, you should reinstall and select 'replace the default page'.

If this doesn't work, you need to review your IIS authentication settings.  If you are using IIS for other websites, you'll need more help than I can give you.

>>> HieuC at grahamwebb.com 12/28/01 12:52PM >>>
I am trying to install Web Access 6.01 on a Win2K SP2 server, all seemed
to go well, but I cannot access the main Groupwise Web Access page.

During the installation, I selected the option "No, keep the current
default page"...and when I type the http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx of the Web
Access server, it prompts for login ... only to tell me that the defautl
web page was not setup.

Can someone please help me .

Thanks.

Hieu