[ngw] Web Access 6.0 Installation

Hieu Cao HieuC at grahamwebb.com
Fri Dec 28 21:24:06 UTC 2001

Thanks, Ransom.  I try your syntax and it didn't work for me so, I am
resintalling it right now and see how it goes.

>>> RansomC at GAO.GOV 12/28/01 12:57PM >>>
Hieu:

Try:

https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/cgi-bin/GW5/GWWEB.EXE?GET-CONTEXT&LANG=US&HTMLVER=JAVA

That should get you there.

>>> HieuC at grahamwebb.com 12/28/2001 3:52:40 PM >>>
I am trying to install Web Access 6.01 on a Win2K SP2 server, all
seemed
to go well, but I cannot access the main Groupwise Web Access page.

During the installation, I selected the option "No, keep the current
default page"...and when I type the http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx of the Web
Access server, it prompts for login ... only to tell me that the
defautl
web page was not setup.

Visit http://www.concentrico.net for GroupWise, NDS, or DirXML
development needs and product information.