[ngw] 5.5ep SP3 and Address Book problem

Greg Gonzalez GGONZALEZ at stroock.com
Sat Dec 29 12:01:58 UTC 2001

Where did you get SP3b? Novell is only showing SP3A

Greg Gonzalez
Network Systems Manager
Stroock & Stroock & Lavan, LLP
180 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
Tel  (212)806-6164
Fax (212)806-9164

>>> ybiloque at europarl.eu.int 12/19/01 10:14AM >>>
Here 5.5 EP SP3b and can't reproduce the bug.

>>> ad at ramaz.org 19/12/01 15:51:34 >>>
This is an interesting bug and I have had a friend test it on his system and the same thing happens:

Running the client if you fill a name in the To: field and a name in the CC: field and before hitting enter or "," to add a second name you hit the Address Book button, the client freezes and eventually errors out closing GW. Can anyone else replicate this - or have an answer? I tried searching the Knowledgebase but couldn't find any thing.

Thanks

Avi Davidowitz
CTO
Ramaz School