[ngw] Guinevere

Josh Gibbs jgibbs at imailds.com
Wed Jan 3 22:16:07 UTC 2001

Hi All,

Another option available shortly from the creator of Guinevere in
a joint venture with Digital Integration is MTASieve.  This will be
in full release most likely next week and will perform the essentials
that Guinevere does, but as an NLM on the server.  It also interfaces
with the MTA, not the GWIA so the scope for attachment blocking,
size limiting etc. is widened, especially for larger organisations.

You can download the trial from www.imailds.com.

Josh