[ngw] How much storage does calendar info take?

Michael Herzlich Mherzli at nabi.com
Mon Jan 8 14:48:36 UTC 2001

It can take up space if there is an attachment to the calendar item which will go in offiles.

>>> harrinda at mctc.mnscu.edu 01/06/01 04:43PM >>>
Hi,

GW 5.5.2

Can anyone shed some light on how much storage space calendar info takes?  Is it storage-intensive, or minimal?

My thought is that calendar info takes very little space in the message store vs. what email takes.

But I simply don't know, and need to get a handle on this for planning.

We delete email after 60 days, but need a longer period for calendars.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Dana